The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Death of a child left in hot vehicle

I am watching the news and this story just came across the news.

"CORPUS CHRISTI — A 15-month-old boy was killed Wednesday after being left strapped in a car seat for hours inside an SUV, police said.

Police were called about 3:45 p.m. to a house in the 3700 block of Grassmere Drive. Officers were told the boy's mother had driven to a store about 1 p.m. with six other children in the vehicle and returned home.

When the boy's father arrived about 3:45 p.m. he asked about the missing toddler, who was found unresponsive in his car seat."


This is something which is very horrible. I have 7 kids and I know just how hard it is to keep track of my kids. This woman had to keep track of 6 kids, and I know that the thinking "Oh, such kids will take care of it." can bite you in the butt.

This breaks my heart and all my sympathies, prayers and condolences are our for this family. The mother will have to live with this for the remainder of her life, and the guilt will eat at her soul. I'm not sure if there should be a punishment for the terrible tragedy, but I do believe this family will need some counseling to help them with their grief.

Edited to Add: KIII 3 News Report

KiiiTV3.com South Texas, Corpus Christi, Coastal Bend

No comments: