The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Democrats, Liberals, Progressives, Leftists - War on women

I challenge ALL of the stated types referenced in the title of this post to go to XBrad's place and read that post.  And then tell me in the comments what the REAL War on Women is.

You sit here in the United States safe and secure, spouting off about how Men are the root of all the ills of this country, and ignore the HORRORS that are being perpetrated on women half a world away.  And you are silent.

The servicemembers of our armed forces, go over there to try to STOP that.  And you disparage them and call them rapists and murderers.

There is no War on Women here in the United States.  If there was, thousands of YOU would be dead.

So please take your feigned outrage, remove your cranium from your anal sphincter, and instead of hindering our troops and their mission.  HELP.

The War on Women, by ultimaratioregis

If after reading that you still think there is a War on Women here in the United States, you are deluded.  And as such are mentally deficient and in need of psychological help.  Because you are truly too mentally damaged to be allowed to handle your own affairs.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just found you blog, and I think it’s great, and I’m going to put you in my links. Hope you don’t mind. Thanks.
http://thedailysmug.blogspot.com/
http://constitutioncoalition.blogspot.com/

Mark/GreyLocke said...

Thank you for posting clean links and not embedded ones. I"m still looking at your sites to see if I can include them in one of the blogrolls, which I really need to redo into 3 or 4 separate ones.

Enjoy reading my screeds here and please don't be afraid to leave a comment, especially if you think I've gone over the line or not far enough towards it, please.