The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

This may be why we currently have a problem with radical Islam



And for those who are going to say I'm just spewing conspiracies, I will ask you this.

If once is happenstance, twice is coincidence and three times is enemy action.  What is it when you are up to 8, 9, 10 times and even more?

Nothing I write here can make you change your mind, but if you really bothered to do the research yourself.  Really dig and in some cases dig deep.  You will find that things are beyond rotten in the state of Denmark.

I would suggest that you do your research quickly however, as hard copy that is supposed to be digitized and be made available is getting lost between the being digitized and the being made available part.

Once again, don't take my word for it.

Research it yourself.

No comments: