The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Saturday, January 25, 2014

Have you ever wondered?

While I lay here and try to get functional I've been wandering around the web and looking at various things.  Now I've really hit on a site I've known about for several years but I don't think I've written about it here.  It is a site where you can find out thing about books, movies, Anime's, Manga's, Video games and other thing you never knew or had wondered about.

It's called TV Tropes, and if you just need to figure out something about a favorite TV show or movie, no other place has the same level of detail.

So click on those two links and Enjoy!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work. I put you in my links.
http://thedailysmug.blogspot.com/