The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Does this worry anyone other than me?

"You best not be a terrorist or homegrown radical extremist hiding out in the boonies of the Texas wilderness, because if you are you may well come face-to-face with the Parks and Wildlife Department’s newest rapid deployment “Scout Team.”

And read this:  TX DPS Marine Unit

This rush to weaponize and militarize everything and everyone has me very concerned.

I've said for a long time, when I was a kid, the cops had their pistol on their belt and a 12 gauge shotgun racked in their patrol can and the supervisors had a lever action .30-30 and a scoped bolt action .30-06 in the trunk as well.

Why does EVERY officer have to have an AR-15 or an MP-5?  Why does every officer need tactical body armor and ballistic helmets?

They say that criminals are getting more dangerous.

I disagree.

I think the PTB's just want to flex their muscles and take over more control over our lives.

Turning anything and everything in to a crime both for revenue enhancement and as a means of trying to control what we can and cannot do or say.

What's your opinion?

No comments: