The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Bottle on the beach - from the inbox

And now for a political comment!
 
 
-----------------------------
While walking on a beach during one of his very many vacations, Obama
found a bottle on the sand and picked it up. Suddenly, a female genie rose
from the bottle and with a smile said, "Master, may I grant you one wish?"
Osama responded,"Don't you know who I am? I don't need any common woman
giving me anything."

The shocked genie said, "Please, I must grant you a wish or I will be
returned to that bottle forever." Obama thought a moment, then after
grumbling about the impertinence of the woman said, "Very well, I want to
awaken with three white women in my bed in the morning. So just do it and
be off with you. "The annoyed genie said, "So be it!" and disappeared.

The next morning Obama awakened with Lorena Bobbitt, Tonya Harding and
Nancy Pelosi in his bed.

His penis was gone, his knees were broken, and he had no health insurance.

God is good....

No comments: