The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Saturday, January 9, 2016

Answering a question about antiques and replicas

Someone had asked me about my interest in Antique and Replica firearms.  Old Black Powder rifles, muskets, shotgun and handguns.  And also how to locate certain things relating to those time periods.

Below are the 3 main websites I use as far as replica's and antiques.

Jas. Townsend and Son

For Revolutionary War/War of 1812 Era replica's

Dixie Gun Works

For Civil War and Old Frontier and Mountain Man Era Replica's

Fall Creek Sutlery

For Civil War and the Westward Expansion Era Replica's

Track of the Wolf

For Frontier and Mountain Man Era Parts and Replica's

I have ordered from each of these companies over the last 25 years.

No comments: