The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Sunday, January 10, 2016

I had to buy a new mattress

My old queen size mattress was poking me with broken springs, and had the dreaded "depression" under where my hips laid.  So after searching around, and researching, I decided to get a sprung futon mattress.  It is as flexible as a futon mattress with inner springs to give proper support.  I found one down in Portland just a little north of Corpus and they had it on sale.

So I got my new mattress and I bought a new memory foam mattress topper.

After my first night on it, let's just say my hip wasn't screaming this morning when I woke up like it had been for the last month or so.

It sits a little higher than my old mattress however, so that is going to take some getting used to, plus my daughters chihuahua needs a little help to jump up on it now.

I am hoping that this will lessen my back and hip problems, so I will not be as bed ridden when the weather changes, and I can get to the range more often.

No comments: