The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Monday, January 2, 2017

Commenting

Kenny had an issue with a commenter again.  I too have issues with commenters both here and over at the GBBL.

My commenting policy is very easy.  Here I'll even give you a screen shot of it.


I'll even copy and paste it so you can read it better.

Leave your comment
Please moderate yourself and your language. No posting of links to businesses, if you have a business you wish to advertise send me an e-mail. Please don't hide links in a comment. Post any links in full.

If you do not have a full user profile, your comment may be reported as spam. Particularly if you post a link to a commercial site.

中國詞不評論,冒抹除的風險。僅英語

It doesn't take much to fill your profile and put in a picture.

Thank you for reading my blog.
You can use some HTML tags, such as < b >; < t >, < a >;
This blog does not allow anonymous comments. 

How is that?  Very simple.  Don't embed links, don't leave me multiple comments, don't use foul language, and please actually fill out your profile so I know you are a real person and not a spambot.

I get very tired of getting a comment notification and I find someone has posted a link to their blog asking me to add them to my blogroll, when the post on their blog has NOTHING to do with what I posted.  And I've had 3 individuals who keep asking me to add them to my blogroll when I've checked out their blog, and I don't like their content.  If I don't like your content I'm NOT going to add your blog to my blogroll.

Then there are the people who think they are being cute by embedding a link and the embed is a period at the end of a sentence, thinking I'll over look it.

I hope you folks realize I report your profile as spam for that, right?

And those comments NEVER get approved.

I don't like having to moderate the comments.  I'd prefer to actually have a free flow of ideas in my comment section.  However I then get rude people and spambots messing it up.

Like I commented over at Kenny's, this blog is an extension of "MY" house.  Please behave like you are a guest in my house, because you are.

No comments: