The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Saturday, October 6, 2018

For Sale - 1995 Dodge Dakota Extended Cab 3.9 V-6 4X4










For Sale: 1995 Dodge Dakota Extended Cab 3.9L V-6 4X4 with Bed Liner and 4 brand new tires.
Asking $1,500.00 O.B.O.
Contact Mark via E-mail at: greylocke (AT) gmail (DOT) com
Truck was NOT submerged after Hurricane Harvey, it does however not idle correctly after it warms up, and I'm tired of messing with it and replacing parts.  All Harvey did was to break the drivers side headlight lens.  I've got video of my boys and I driving the truck after Harvey while we examined the devastation.

Here is 30 minutes of me and 3 of my sons driving through the aftermath of our county after Hurricane Harvey in the Dakota.



The truck starts and runs fine but when it warms up it doesn't idle right.  I'm tired of replacing parts, so I'm selling it.

No comments: