The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Friday, October 12, 2018

Well that sucks



I was driving home last night after picking up my son Miles aka Sprog #6, when we hit what I thought was a chuck of concrete in the highway.  It flattened both passenger side tires on the minivan and I didn't find out until today it also destroyed the rim on the passenger side front wheel.



Grand Total for 2 new tires and a steel replacement rim, $239.17 plus I had to fill my daughters truck for driving me around to take care of all this.

Meanwhile the power converter on my trailer let out all it's magic smoke, and I'm still having to tether my cell phone to get internet.

CRUD!!!

I hate to keep asking but if you can spare some money, I could really use the help.

My daughter still has a page on Go Fund Me for us: Fundraiser for Mark Anderson by Mary Louise Anderson : Help for Anderson Family

And you can always send me money through PayPal; paypal.me/greylocke

Just when I start to get ahead, something happens and screws me up all over again. 

No comments: