The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Sunday, July 7, 2024

I may be offline for a day or so.

 Hurricane Beryl is headed directly for my house.  Unfortunately, I can't evacuate, as I have no where to go, and I have no vehicle capable of doing it with.  Both of my trucks are down and my van is still down as well.  My sons got my windows boarded up earlier, so I am hoping that Beryl doesn't decide to strengthen back into strong Hurricane over the Gulf tonight.  It's expected to hit my AO Monday morning, with the winds picking up all tonight and tomorrow.



So if I go radio silent for a few days, please don't worry.  As soon as I have net access again, I'll post an update.  If the cell network doesn't go down like it did during Harvey, I'll post from my cell phone.  I'll be limited to text updates only.

No comments: