The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Sunday, July 26, 2026

Trying to locate

 


THIS is a Boker BFF Packlite Fixed Blade Knife Black Skeletonized (2.6" Black), from BladeHQ

Many, many, many years ago I had the standard polished stainless steel version of this knife with a leather sheath and a belt clip on the back.  I am trying to locate that version again.  The polished stainless version, I can find in a few places, but ALL versions I can find have kydex sheaths.  NOT the black leather sheath with basketweave imprinting.  I used to carry mine clipped to my basketweave Sam Brown Gunbelt when I was working security for the housing authority.  And I lost it many years ago when my gearbag was stolen from the back of my car.  They got my belt/knife, 2 pairs of handcuffs, expandable baton, pepperspray and holster, and my smelly boots, but my pistol was locked in the safe.  Of that whole gear setup, I really miss that Boker knife.

No comments: