The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Monday, December 24, 2012

Preparedness Video Project

Over there on the top right hand side of the page there is a link to a new page here:

Preparedness Videos Project


That is where any video's that get sent to me for posting will be posted.  they will have their own post here in the main blog and they will be posted on the page so all of the video's will be in one place, besides my youtube page.

If you want to create a video so good, proper preparedness information is put out, there are 2 video's I'm currently uploading which will explain how to do so.  Those will also be posted on that page and here in the main blog once they've finished uploading.

So get your cameras ready, and make some video's.

If you want to make a video for the project, watch the two explanation video's and then check to see if a video pertaining to the subject you want to make a video of already is posted.  If not go ahead and make your video and send it to me for editing and posting.

NOTE:  My Personal Video's, which are posted to my other two accounts are monetized.  None of the video's on the greylocke101 account are or will be monetized.  I will not be making money off any one else's work, just mine.

Instructions on how to make your video to send to me for editing and posting.



No comments: