The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Seen one or two, but cute others!-from the inbox


Just when you think you have seen the best, and all of the variations---here's a new collection.
 

But t
hey're Cousins.... Identical Cousins....
 
 

     Brave little girl and a very smart dog...LOL


   I'm breaking out of here... 


I finally caught it!!!!!!


               What do I do with it now??


    snuggled in for a long winters nap...


  Lets show your tootsies...


            What the hell are you???


        Help I am stuck on step 5 and need assistance


this is Steve's Fred
 


     First day of swimming lessons
 


              FEED ME!!!! 

 

 


      Hi Dad


  One of my favorite ones.. 


       It was an accident I tell you, I got pushed in the mud.


            WOOF!!!

 

 

       We Do


                                 So sweet

No comments: