The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Thursday, March 26, 2015

Weather Fronts, Missouri, .MIL readers Etc Ad Nauseum

Ok, this is getting really ridiculous.  Four count them FOUR weather fronts have come through since last night.  I hurt soo bad my arthritis has kicked up on top of all my other injuries.  Typing is really fun when only one of your hands works even halfway.  The right side of my body is running nuts, between stabbing to throbbing pain followed by numbness back to stabbing throbbing pain.  My head feels both stuffed full of cotton and like someone is using a jackhammer on it at the same time.  Using my mouse left handed is fun.  I'm thankful I have had practice in the past.

On to other news,

Missouri - Someone from The Army Corps of Engineers spent some time on the blog earlier and shared 2 posts.  One to Facebook and one to pinterest.  Within 10 minutes my little corner of the blogosphere was over run with visitors from Missouri.  Hi folks, drop a comment and say Hi.  I'm originally from the St. Louis area, though I knocked around, JeffCo, Potosi, Foristell, Lead Mines, Bonne Terre, St. Francois, Piedmont, Poplar Bluff, Fenton, Eureka, Kingdom City, Columbia, Union, Warrenton, and I could go on for an hour at least of all the places I hiked, camped and fished.  Plus dated young ladies from several places from Defiance, Washington, Farmington, Imperial, Festus,  Hillsboro and other places like Rock Island Illinois, Davenport Iowa, West Plains Missouri, Viola Arkansas, well you get the idea.

.MIL readers, I'm going to stop posting screen caps from the various visitors from .MIL domains.  Unless they are very interesting.  Like the 3 visits from Ft. Sill I've had in the last week.  I did basic training at Ft. Sill waaaaaay back in 1985.  Is Lawton still considered the town that if Ft. Sill picked up and moved 100 miles down the road, over night, the next morning the sun would come up and Lawton would be right there?  And are all the pawn shop still right out the main gate in business?

The thunder is coming up over head and my head and hands are getting worse so I'm going offline for awhile.


I'm under that yellow in the center somewhere.

No comments: