The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Saturday, May 23, 2015

Prom Preparations

Tonight is Prom for my oldest son and youngest daughter.  I was SUPPOSED to go down to Alice, Texas today to look at a bolt action 12 ga, shotgun my friend Ken had found for my "Farmers Guns" collection.  However with all the running I've been doing, I just haven't had the time to do so.  Hopefully Tuesday, I'll catch a break and be able to run down there and give it a look see and if it looks in good enough mechanical condition, I might come that much closer to finally having my Farmers Guns collection done.  I STILL need an old .22 revolver. One of the old double action Harrington and Richardson's, Iver Johnson's or High Standard 8 or 9 shot revolvers. before I will consider the main collection "DONE" and I can build a display case for it.

Maybe after I get it done I can con Oleg and Amie to come down with his cameras to photograph it.  I bet if I offered to throw on a good feed for them, Oleg would find a job down this way for the chance to enjoy the local beach.


No comments: