The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Suggestions or comments

I'm "HOPING" I can get to the range tomorrow (Wednesday). 

Anyone have any suggestions on what I should take?

My Mossberg 185 20 ga. Bolt Action shotgun, the Kel-Tec P-32 I bought for my mom for her 73rd Birthday/Mothers Day Gift, the Chiappa Little Badger, the AR-7, the Sig Sauer 1911 .22LR Conversion, the new 20" barrel for my Mav 88, or maybe my dad's Astra .357 Magnum?

Or should I grab the Franken-15 and my Draco AK Pistol and about 10 mags for each and then go to town at the range putting obscene amounts of ammo down range? 

Just pick a couple and leave a comment.  The kids only have a half day of school tomorrow, so I'll have an assistant to help me film and carry in addition to shoot.

My problem is I have too many things I want to write up and shoot but with the kids getting into high school, I rarely have them available to assist me at the range.

Band Practice, Marching Band Practice, MAXA (Advanced Technical Program), Choir, Church, Church Choir, German Club, etc, etc, etc.

I'm glad I have very intelligent and smart kids, and that they WANT to be involved in all these before and after school programs.

But dangit!!!  The chores STILL need to be done and I'd LIKE to have someone to go to the range with.

No comments: