The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Sunday, September 13, 2015

It sounds like Nox



Oh Please don't be Nox.

If you want to find out what I'm talking about you should really be reading DataChasers.  While you're there sign up for a FREE Comic Fury Account and join me in the Comment Section.

Also be sure to hit the Top Web Comics button to Vote for DataChasers.  Help me get DataChasers into the top 10.

If you want to read a very good story that I personally feel is good enough for a Hugo Award, click on the Luna-Star link at the bottom of the page at DataChasers.  Luna-Star is completed, finished.  A ALL in one story with a beginning middle and end.  Although I hope Cent Comm and tokyo Rose will revisit it and give us more stories about Galina.

No comments: