The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Some good reads

I found the web comic A Girl and her Fed, and I really enjoyed the story.  The artwork is slowly being updated and has gotten much, much better.  However I found out the creator of A Girl and her Fed is also an author with 3 books out and her fourth is being released soon.  Since the is giving away sample chapters of her fourth book FREE, I got the sample.  And I LOVED IT!!!

So I went and got her previous 3 books, which are called her "Rachel Peng Mysteries" and I LOVED THEM ALSO!!!.

She has printed versions available, both Autographed and not, E-Reader versions, (Which is what I bought) and I have to tell you.  I LIKE them.  A LOT!.

Her first Rachel Peng Mystery is Digital Divide, her second is Maker Space and her third is State Machine.

So click on the following link to go order one or ALL of her books, they are WELL WORTH reading and adding to your collection.

KB Spangler Books


No comments: