The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Thursday, November 19, 2015

I just spent a LOT of money

I bought Sprog #2 a car, myself, a new to me 1997 Suburban to replace my 1994 one, I also had a new clutch put in my S-10.

I'm going to be paying off the loan against my 401K for a LOoooooonng time.

This weekend however don't expect me to be on all that much.

I have to deliver Sprog #2's car to her at school, and then drive to Oklahoma City, Oklahoma to pick up my new to me Suburban.

While I am in Oklahoma, I might be meeting up with the lovely Jennifer and her Hubby Evyl Robot.  I haven't seen them since the NRA Convention in Houston 2 years ago, so I'm looking forward to sitting down and enjoying some good conversation with them if my schedule allows for it.

I'm probably leaving in the early a.m. so if I don't post between now and next monday, don't worry.

If something DOES happen, Sprog's #1 and #2 have posting rights here on the blog. and will post an update.

No comments: