The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Sootch00 - Baby Browning 25 auto Mouse Gun Review



The M1905 is still one of my Grail Guns.  My Great Grandfather carried one of these and his son my Grandfather carried a M1903 .32 ACP Browning.  My family was involved in banking before the great stock market crash and the ensuing bank run and depression.  My families wealth was wiped out.  By the time of my fathers birth in 1938, my family had gone from one of the to 50 wealthiest in the State of Iowa to almost paupers.  They still had the house, but it had been converted to a rooming house just to make ends meet.  But my Great Grandfather's and Grandfathers pistols were sold to pay bills.

Anyway the M1905 Browning .25 ACP Vest Pocket Pistol and the M1903 Browning in .32 ACP are two of my Grail Guns.  The Vest Pocket would be the ONLY .25 ACP firearm I'd honestly be willing to have.

No comments: