The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Sunday, February 14, 2016

Grrrrr.

I normally have really good luck when I buy stuff on the internet.  My stuff gets here quickly, it works as advertised, and I don't have any complaints.

The last 3 months, I've had nothing but trouble.  And No I'm not forgetting the almost 3 months it took for the Customs people to clear my Action Camera.

I've had stuff take over a month to arrive, stuff that plain DIDN'T arrive.  And several things I've ordered have been incorrect, missing parts or just plain didn't work.

I've ordered optics for firearms, getting the wrong ones or inoperative ones.  I'm currently dealing with I ordered a small scope for my Glenfield 60, they sent me the wrong scope with no rings, and it's been 2 weeks since all this started.

I've ordered mini computers that take weeks to arrive and don't work when they get here.

USB Hubs that get here quick but are NOT what I ordered.

I'm currently disputing two charges because I was sent GARBAGE that isn't what I ordered.

What happened to taking pride in providing good service, good product and doing what you say you are going to do?


Grrrrrrr.  Sorry just had to vent a little bit.

No comments: