The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Sunday, August 14, 2016

Looking for volunteers



I got a bunch of these on sale and I would like to test as to how effective they actually are.

Anybody near the Corpus Christi Texas area, who would be a vic ,eehhh  "TEST" Subject?

The test protocols will be to see if these are effective from 15 to 50 feet.  I'd like to get at least 7 volunteers age 18 and older.  My kids told me I was "Nuts" if I expected them to do it, as they remember the test with the Stun Gun.  (which works by the way, which surprised me)  The method will be 1 shot fired with vic err, Subjects at 15 feet out to 50 feet and every 5 feet between them.  You will have a bucket of water that is covered, with you, to dunk your face in if necessary, at each subjects position.

This test will be photographed and videoed from multiple angles, so you  will need to sign a release.

If you are interested please send me an e-mail at:  greylocke (at) gmail (dot) com


No comments: