The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Re-reading a good series of books again.

And something sounds really familiar about the protagonists "The Saints"  I'll give you a link so you can read it yourself, and you tell me what you think.


March Upcountry

March to the sea

March to the stars

We Few

This is a very good series by David Weber and John Ringo, and like my recommendation of reading The Road To Damascus, you will find parallels between the main protagonists and certain groups within our own country.  It's frightening to me, just how future psychic Sci-Fi writers have become.  It seems like they "know" something.  Those links are to free editions of the novels, if you like them you can purchase them directly from Baen.

Let me know what you think in the comments.

No comments: