The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Sunday, April 21, 2013

I will be scarce for a few days.

I'm leaving later today for St. Louis, Mo.  My old Home town.  I have two appointments with people from the other side of my workmans compensation claim from 2004.

I am driving up, so after I arrive in St. Louis I will be totally incommunicado for at least 24 hours after that to recover from the drive.  Just in time for the first appointment if my timing is right.  If you leave any comments and they don't show up, it's because I'm not able to get on the web to moderate them.

Please don't think they are deleted, it will just take me a bit to get internet access and to check in.

I will also be checking in with some Attorney's while I'm in St. Louis of some other matters, which I won't go into here.

I REALLY need to get a Co or Guest Blogger in here to help with the blog when I'm unable to login.

And that reminds me, I need to look up the frequencies for the repeaters and their offsets, along my route.  You never know when you won't have cell service, and my HAM radio has helped me out in the past in such situations.

So kick back and enjoy.  I don't have any posts scheduled, I've been busy trying to get everything together.  So hit my blogroll, over there on the right, or follow me on twitter @txfellowship.  I can update my twitter through my cell phone using SMS messages.  Also I will have my Yahoo Messenger logged in through my cell phone, so you can send me a message through yahoo messenger YID: txfellowship.  It's the same thing basically sending me a text message.  I'm usually signed in as invisible, well crud.  I just tried to sign in to messenger and it won't let me.

Anyway when I DO get to where I have net access I will login to messenger and if you send me a message I will get it.

So 2 ways to get in touch with me if the bottom drops out:

twitter @txfellowship
Yahoo Messenger txfellowship

If everything goes well I should be back home friday evening saturday morning.  Although even after I get back I'll need a day or two to recover from the drive.

God Bless everyone, and Safe Journey's

1 comment:

Old NFO said...

Travel safe my friend.