The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Does anyone make a laser grip for

a Taurus model 82?  I've looked at their site and because of my security settings and all the various fonts and scripts and other junk, their site looks like a tennis game to me.  As in I have to scroll over from one side of the page to the other trying to read what it says.

My mother, cousin and daughter each have one of the Taurus model 82's we did a group buy on from J&G Sales, and I really want to make it so it is easier for two woman who are in their 60's and my eldest daughter to be able to use these pistols accurately.  Plus the very fact there IS the laser may dissuade some individual who may have criminal intent from their actions.  Making the firing of a shot unnecessary.

Now the Taurus Model 82 can use the grips from a S&W Model 10 Square butt with some small modifications, and I don't know if the modifications would make it so the laser couldn't be zeroed properly.

Anybody have any ideas?  Or does any manufacturer want an honest test and review?

No comments: