The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Lets run some terrorist wannabe's through the Darkness



I actually did parking lot security for The Darkness many years ago.  and I will tell you the two years I was out in the lot, I saw men and women come out after having wet their pants, we had to call for an ambulance because one gentleman thought he was having a heart attack, many people came out and puked their guts outs they were so scared.

How about we take a bunch of terrorist protege's and run them through the Darkness.  And then show them young kids coming out yelling that they want to go through it again.

Yes I did see 2, 9 year old girls they looked like telling their white faced parents they want to go through a second time.

Wouldn't that give you second thoughts about messing with a society that subjects their children to something like The Darkness, and the kids want more?

No comments: