The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Health Care Rationing

GOVERNMENT RUN HEALTH CARE:

Read that.  Really read that. I know I have a few readers from the left side of the aisle.

That is what you people wanted.  That is what is coming to the US thanks to you and people LIKE you.

You want everyone to be happy and free and live a good life.

Well here is some news for you.

You CANNOT LEGISLATE HAPPINESS. 

You CANNOT LEGISLATE EQUALITY.


All you can do in your attempt to "Level the playing field" is to bring everyone down to an unsustainable level.

But you don't care about that.

You only care about your feelings.

Your feelings won't feed or protect my family.

Your feelings will only make my family unsafe and neglected.

If you think that Government run Healthcare and government run anything is great, move to a country that already has it and quit trying to change my country to fit your definitions.

No comments: