The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Monday, December 29, 2014

More Links

BREAKING: Medicaid Docs refuse to work for peanuts

CA small businesses greet New Year with health insurance hangovers

2014’s Top 5 Worst New Pistols

The U.S. Army's 5 Most Lethal Weapons of War
And I thought the Apache had a 25mm cannon



His exhalation before he takes that first shot is very telling IMHO.

COAST GUARD WHISTLEBLOWER RETALIATED AGAINST AFTER REPORTING SEXUAL ASSAULT

Today in History – December 29

Barrel is kinda Hot......

Boobie Hatch

Obama’s Healthy Racial Tensions: Cops Killed in NYC – Shot At In LA, FL and NC

President Obama: Race Relations Have Improved, Except When They Haven’t

Yesterday
Say it with me, Awwwwwwwwwwwww

In Fast and Furious news

The Media Game

SPECIAL FORCES POSER ALERT: RON STONE

Guess who got a GoPro for Christmas?
I'm jealous.  I have wanted a Go-Pro for  doing my Vids, as you can tell from my raw video a few posts down the cameras I am using aren't really the best.  However before I get a Go-pro I have to get a decent Chronograph and Decibel meter first.

How to Recognize Physical Abuse in Your Relationship

The Old Military Hospital

I'm Tired
Some good thoughts for Bobbi and Tam if you would please.

FIVE ASSASSINATION ATTEMPTS on Police and Firefighters since NYC Executions

Shabaab "Intelligence" Chief Surrenders

Oh, Someone Wants To Have a REAL Talk About Race?

When Will Perjury Be Prosecuted As The Crime It Is?

John Farnam: "Little Mistakes"

Ah, So: Normalize Relations With Cuba, Import A Few Legions Of Doctors

Okay, I’m putting on my war face.
Call out the heavy artillery!!!

I'll be back with more later Gotta run to the post office and get some documents off to the lawyers office.

No comments: