The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Oh I'm laughing my butt off

Price : $600.00
Location : San Antonio


SKS NORINCO FOR SALE OR TRADE //HAVE A T I FOLDING STOCK //BIPOD///3 TAPCO MAG AND HAVE ALL ORIGINAL PARTS


http://san-antonio.texasguntrader.com/index.php?a=2&b=631123

I've put up pics of my SKS and while YES I do have a folding stock on it, that's about it other than a fully adjustable rear sight and a neon green front sight post.  That is IT.  And the folding stock is only so it fits behind the seat of my truck  No Hi-Cap detachable mags, no rails, nothing else.  When I see a rifle like the one above, I think someone wanted a rifle that looks cool.  After all for what that person probably spent on all those accessories they could have gotten an M4gery or an AK with an Ultimak.

1 comment:

Old NFO said...

One man's junk... :-)