The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Saturday, February 21, 2015

Rep Blake Farenthold responds to my question about BATFE's M855 Ban


Pastor Mark L. Anderson

XXXXX XXXXXXXX XXXXX
XXXXXXXXX, TX XXXXX-XXXX

Dear Pastor Anderson:

Thank you for contacting me with your concerns over the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) announcement that it intends to ban the manufacturing, importing, or selling of M855 ball ammunition. Like you, I agree that this is just another example of our lawless President who believes he can work around Congress to change laws he does not agree with.

As a Texan, my definition of gun control is hitting what you aim at and nothing else.

I have always been a strong supporter of the Second Amendment. I do not believe that new federal laws and restrictions will do anything to reduce gun violence in America. I agree that those committing violent crimes using guns do not respect the law as it is today and new laws won't help.

The ATF will be accepting comments until March 16, 2015 on this proposed restriction. I will continue to monitor this issue and encourage you to reach out to me to share with me how the new rule affects you. Should congressional action be required, you can rest assured that I will continue to fight for the rights of gun owners who responsibly use firearms.

Thank you again for sharing your views with me. To stay updated on what's happening in Washington; please sign up for my e-newsletter by clicking here. I also encourage you to stay connected by following my posts on Twitter and Instagram, "liking" my page on Facebook, and subscribing to my channel on YouTube.

With warm personal regards,

Blake Farenthold
Member of Congress

Yes I am an Ordained Minister.  Hence the "Pastor"  So far he is the only one of my Congressional Representatives to respond.  Sen. Ted Cruz and Sen. John Cornyn have not responded as of yet.

No comments: