The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Thursday, April 30, 2015

Brigid I apologize - Brigid has a new book out and I completely forgot about it.

L.B. Johnson the author of The Book of Barkley, has another book out.

Saving Grace (A Story of Adoption) and as she did with The Book of Barkley, 50% of her proceeds go to charity. This one to help get Kevlar Vests for for the dogs in harms way.

I will be honest, I still have problems reading her first book.  I remember reading all of her posts and seeing her photos of Barkley, and I tear up.  I know how much she loves and loved him, and how much he loved her.

He left us too soon, but he is no longer in pain.

So when you can, please check out both of her books.

I eagerly await the Kindle Version of her newest so I can take it with me everywhere.

No comments: