The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Fun weather we're having.

Today was fun.  Last night I had to use sleep meds to get to sleep because of pain issues.  Finally got to sleep around 11:450 12:00.  Came awake around 3:30 with a major migraine and my body screaming at me from all parts as well.  Then the storm started rolling in.

Lightening, thunder, power flickering and very heavy rain.  And my head and body just kept hurting worse and worse.

After about 10 humongous claps f thunder which shook the entire house and took the power out for about 2 minutes, the pain in my head started to ease.

And then my scanner and my 2 HT's which I had scanning started to go nutty.

Come to find out, town was flooded, the county police/fire/ems repeaters were all knocked offline.  The public safety center in town was on their backup generator and could only use their handheld radios and only on the Fire channels. 

Cell service was out for over an hour, according to the Electric company radio frequencies, one of the cell towers back up generators took a direct lightening strike.

My yard was flooded and is still partially flooded even now.

And my head just started hurting again.

No comments: