The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Friday, June 13, 2014

Looks like I may have a new neighbor

"Rumors About Ammunition Plant Spread Through Rockport

ROCKPORT - There is lots of anxiety this week in a neighborhood on the western end of Rockport about the possibility of an ammunition plant being built down the street.

The area of Copano Heights in question is currently undeveloped land, but it's right next to a neighborhood with dozens of homes.

Naturally, neighbors were alarmed to hear rumors about secret plans to build an ammunition plant and all sorts of negative impacts that come along with it."

This is only about 4 miles from where I live.

My opinion?

Bring it on!!

I'd LOVE to get an ammunition plant in the area.  It would bring in at least 30 full time jobs, and the area where they are planning on building it is just undeveloped lots with brush and pin oaks.  Plus I have 4 boys who are mechanically inclined who might be able to get hired on as they get old enough.

Can you say "Employee Discount"?

I knew you could ... 

No comments: