The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Fifth Gear - Putting Petrol Into A Diesel Car



Actually the capability to use various fuels is why I want to get an M35A2 with the Multi-Fuel Engine and the dual PTO's.  Granted you can't go over 55 mph without damaging the engine since the transmission is geared for torque and towing rather than speed.  However I don't drive that fast anyway and I WANT the towing capability and the use of the PTO shafts for various attachments.  Such as PTO Generators, Pumps, and even small drilling rigs.  Yes there is a company that makes a PTO powered drill that will drill for water or other things using the PTO of a M35 or a tractor as it's main power source.

Plus I like the idea that I can load the bed full of materials and still pull a 1.5 ton trailer.

No comments: