The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Monday, December 21, 2015

What's on my Kindle Part One - Michael Z. Williamson

Since I'll be out of town for  almost a week with limited internet access, I'm pre-writing and scheduling some posts. 

Since I got an e-mail about just what books I enjoy reading, I figured I do a series of posts about what books I have on my Kindle, Kindle for PC App, Kindle for Android on my Cell Phone, and Kindle for Android on my Tablet.  Yes I do have that many devices set up to read Kindle books.  I like to read.

You will notice that many of them are Science Fiction/Fantasy.

I'm going to list a lot of the authors and books I read on my Kindle.

The First book I read by Mike was The Hero, written in the John Ringo Aldenata Universe.

The Hero

Then I ran across his Freehold Universe

Freehold

The Weapon

Contact With Chaos

Rogue

Better To Beg Forgiveness

Do Unto Others

When Diplomacy Fails

His new Temporal Displacement Series which is only one book right now

A Long Time Until Now

And his compiliation book

Wisdom From My Internet

He has some others, but there isn't a Kindle Version of them and I don't have them yet.

To see his full listing of books go to his Amazon.com Authors Page.

This is the first post of "What's on my Kindle".  I plan on having at least one of these posts a day while I am out of town.

No comments: