The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Thursday, March 14, 2013

KTD Project - Seeding

There has been much more interest in the KTD Project.  If you have downloaded the torrents for the project, I ask that you restart or continue to seed the torrents for the project.  The whole point of this project is to get this information out to as many people as possible.

We went from over 90 people seeding to currently only 6 people seeding according to my peers list.

So please, if you have downloaded either the CD3WD or the KTD Extra Files through the torrents, I ask that you seed the files so others may get them for themselves.

Thank you very much.

ETA: If you are trying to put together your own KTD Project drive and are having problems leave a comment on the KTD Project page or send me an e-mail.  I will do my best to help you get it going.

No comments: