The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

We're hosed

"I have to wonder if we will not see a slow but heavy decapitalization of banks worldwide as savers realize their money is no longer safe from thieves in their bank of choice."

You might want to start removing your your funds from banks and other markets.

Unfortunately I don't know exactly how you should protect it, but I don't think you should start buying precious metals.  Recent articles have shown just how the market can be manipulated.

If anyone reading my blog is a financial planner please hit my e-mail, I'd like to talk to you.

2 comments:

Old NFO said...

Yeah, where do we go? back to the mattress again???

Mark/GreyLocke said...

Not sure, but I'm thinking I'm going to start checking the bank for the old JFK halves and ike dollars.

I'm open to suggestions myself.