The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Friday, May 25, 2012

This is what Brett Kimberlin does

"At 12:35 a.m. on July 1, 2011, sheriff’s deputies pounded on my front door and rang my doorbell. They shouted for me to open the door and come out with my hands up.

When I opened the door, deputies pointed guns at me and ordered me to put my hands in the air. I had a cell phone in my hand. Fortunately, they did not mistake it for a gun.

They ordered me to turn around and put my hands behind my back. They handcuffed me. They shouted questions at me: IS THERE ANYONE ELSE IN THE HOUSE? and WHERE ARE THEY? and ARE THEY ALIVE?"



Brett Kimberlin and or his associates are believed to be responsible. This individual almost got someone killed because he didn't like them. The police would have been the people who did the actual shooting, but this sick perverted individual is the one who actually pulled the trigger.


Spread the word. This person must be brought to justice. His attack against people must be stopped. And his supporters, the Hollywood elite and left political groups need to be held accountable as well.

No comments: