The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Sunday, May 20, 2012

How are the Brady's and their ilk going to explain this?

Gangs are obtaining U.S. Military weapons

This worries me greatly.  Number 1, that the military are unable to police themselves to prevent this, and number 2 that this has not been given wider dissemination.  This should be on every front page so Law Enforcement and the public at large know about this.

What does this mean to me?

Well instead of having the .38 and 3 speedloaders in the truck when I go on long trips.  Either the SKS or the High Standard 12 gauge plus a bandolier or two of ammunition if not both, are getting packed as well. It may take me a bit to get them out of their cases and loaded, but I will have the means to protect myself and my family.  Since it seems that the Military and Law Enforcement are unable to perform their duties satisfactorily.  I shouldn't have to increase my personal protection.  However the failure of the government entities requires me to do so.  That is what the anti-gun bleating sheep cannot figure out.  Since the Government cannot do the job it is supposed to do, I as a father will do what I have to to protect my family.  That is one reason I own firearms.  It is not the only reason, but it is one of them.

And for all those anti-gun people who say "Let the Police do their jobs."  The police/law enforcement community has proven it cannot keep these weapons off the street and out of the hands of criminals and terrorists.  They have proven their inability to keep me and mine safe.  So therefor as a man, as a human, as a parent, "I" have the responsibility to protect that which is mine.  And for them, to sit in their gated communities, behind privacy fences with their own "Armed" security patrol, to tell me I cannot have the tools to protect my family, myself and my property is the height of hubris and social dysfunction.

No comments: